District 10 - Projects
The California Department of Transportation, District 10 is responsible for maintaining and operating 3,547 lane miles, which includes four Sierra passes, three rest areas, 29 cities, the Port of Stockton and numerous transit authorities.DISTRICT 10 PROJECT MAP INFORMATION:
- Select a marker to review a brief project summary.
- To view a county, select the county in the drop down and click the "Select County" button.
- The Reset button will bring the map back to its original position
District 10 - Project Map
State Route 120 - James E. Roberts Memorial Bridge
The project will provide a new bridge deck and railings, strengthen the existing girders, improve the bridge's seismic strength and reduce the need for frequent repairs.
State Route 108 (SR-108)/SR-120 Stanislaus/Tuolumne Paving Project
This project will apply a 2-inch thick layer of Rubberized Hot Mix Asphalt (RHMA) concrete to existing lanes, shoulders, and pull-outs on 34 miles of highways in Stanislaus and Tuolumne counties.
State Route 132 Freeway/Expressway Project
The purpose of the project is to improve regional and interregional circulation, relieve traffic congestion along existing State Route132 (SR-132)/Maze Boulevard, and improve operations by creating a four-lane freeway/expressway on a new alignment connecting SR-132 with the City of Modesto.
North County Corridor State Route 108 Project
The North County Corridor Project, in Stanislaus county, would extend approximately 25 miles from a locaton between Tully Road/State Route 219 at the western terminous to a location on State Route 120 6.25 miles east of the City of Oakdale.
North County Corridor State Route 108 Project
The California Department of Transportation (Caltrans) proposes to replace a portion of the southbound Stanislaus River Bridge on State Route 99 just south of Ripon, California, at the San Joaquin and Stanislaus County line.
I-5 Repaving and Restoration Project
The California Department of Transportation is rehabilitating 40 miles of Interstate 5 (I-5) in Merced, Stanislaus and San Joaquin Counties.
Interstate 205/Lammers Road/Eleventh Street Interchange Project
Located in San Joaquin county, this project will either replace or retain the existing interchange at Eleventh Street/I-205 to provide full ramp movements, depending on the interchange configuration selected. Connecting roads would be made to provide access between Eleventh Street on the south and Byron Road on the north.
State Route 120/McKinley Avenue Interchange Project
The State Route 120 (SR-120)/McKinley Avenue Interchange Project will construct new on and off-ramps to provide access to and from the freeway. The project will also widen McKinley Avenue within the project area, provide auxiliary lanes on SR-120 between Airport Way and McKinley Avenue, and provide sidewalks and bicycle lanes.
State Route 99 South Stockton Six-Lane Widening Project Project
The $214.5 million project will widen State Route 99 (SR-99) from a four lane to a six lane freeway beginning at Arch Road to South of SR-4/Crosstown Freeway.
State Route 12 Bouldin Island Project Project
The Bouldin Island Project will construct a new roadway section of State Route (SR-12) in San Joaquin County on Bouldin Island from the Sacramento County line from the Mokelumne River Bridge to Potato Slough Bridge.
Interstate 5 North Stockton Widening Project
The project is being undertaken in order to enhance traffic circulation, relieve congestion, improve person-carrying capacity and accommodate forecasted traffic demands in Northwest Stockton.
State Route 4 Crosstown Freeway Ramp Extenstion
The State Route 4 Crosstown Freeway project will extend the Crosstown Freeway west from Fresno Avenue to Navy Drive.
State Route 120 Union Road Interchange Improvement Project
The SR-120/Union Road Interchange Improvement Project in the city of Manteca has been underway for the past several years. The project is again moving forward, and the City’s project team is designing a Diverging Diamond Interchange (DDI). It is unique and will be the first of its kind in California.
State Route 99/120 Interchange Connector Project
The California Department of Transportation (Caltrans) and San Joaquin Council of Governments (SJCOG) proposes to reconstruct the State Route 99 (SR-99)/SR-120 interchange in San Joaquin County.
State Route 99 Livingston Median Widening Project
The Livingston Northbound Median Widening Project consists of the construction of one freeway lane within the median in the northbound direction on SR-99, beginning just south of the Hammatt Avenue Overcrossing, and ending just past the Merced/Stanislaus County line in Merced County.
State Route 140 Ferguson Project
The California Department of Transportation (Caltrans), as assigned by the Federal Highway Administration proposes to permanently restore the section of SR-140 that was damaged by the Ferguson rockslide.
State Route 4 - Wagon Trail Realignment Project
The State of California Department of Transportation (Caltrans), in coordination with Calaveras County Department of Public Works (County), is moving into the next phase of development for the State Route 4 Wagon Trail Realignment Project.
Pine Grove SR-88 Improvements Project
The California Department of Transportation (Caltrans) and the Amador County Transportation Commission propose improvements to the segment of State Route 88 (SR 88) in Amador County from post mile (PM) 21.6 near Climax Road to PM 24.6 near Tabeaud Road.
Project List (by county)
- State Route 4 Wagon Trail Realignment Project
- State Route 4 Big Tree Creek Stormwater Compliance Project - Initial Study with MItigated Negative Declaration / Environmental Assessment and with Finding of No Significant Impact - Final
- State Route 4 Big Tree Creek Stormwater Compliance Project - Initial Study with Proposed Mitigated Negative Declaration / Environmental Assessment
- Interstate 5 Repaving and Restoration Project - COMPLETED
- Interstate 5 Corridor Improvement Project
- Interstate 205/Lammers Road/Eleventh Street Interchange Project
- State Route 4 Crosstown Freeway Ramp Extension Project
- State Route 12 Bouldin Island Project
- State Route 99 Ripon Bridge Rehabilitation Project
- State Route 99 Six-Lane Widening Project
- State Route 99/120 Interchange Connector Project
- State Route 120/McKinley Avenue Interchange Project
- State Route 120 Union Road Interchange Improvement Project
- State Route 120 Project Listing
- State Route 580 Roadway Rehab and ITS Elements
District 10 alerts and other information.
Statewide Alerts and Other Information
District 10 Links
- Caltrans is Hiring
- Caltrans Directory
- CalTrans Future in Transportation Scholarship
- California Highway Patrol
- Caltrans Live Traffic Cameras
- California Transportation Planning (CTP)
- Department of Motor Vehicles
- Federal Highway Administration - Economic Recovery
- Road Conditions (Cell Phone Format)
- Route 99 Business Plan
District 10 Twitter Feed
Phone: (209) 948-7543
Public Information Office:
Fax: (209) 948-3895
Email: District 10 PIO