Caltrans Jobs and Testing Information
Please Note: The vacancies on CalHR's site are available to individuals who have:
- Successful completion of a competitive state civil service examination, or
- Current employment with the State of California in a class which is comparable under transfer rules. or
- Previous employment with the State of California in a class which is comparable under reinstatement rules.
To apply for a vacancy we encourage you to set up a CalCareer Account. Benefits of a CalCareer Account:
- Receive contact letters for job opportunities electronically
- Set up notifications for new job opportunities
- Upload and store your resume
- Easily view your eligibility status
- Save and submit multiple applications electronically
CalCareer question are answered by CalHR at 866-844-8671 or CalCareer@calhr.ca.gov
Current Caltrans Jobs
Alpha listing by job title of all current Caltrans jobs advertised through the Department of Human Resources.
California State Jobs
Search the CalHR database using a single word, or a combination of words, or search by department.
Current Caltrans Employees
Post and Bid information for Current Caltrans Employees,Bargaining Units 4, 11, and 12.
Students / Volunteers
Statewide Alerts and Other Information
Caltrans Jobs Links
General Information Line: (916) 654-2852
You can also call
California Department of Transportation
1120 N Street
Sacramento, CA 95814