California MUTCD Sign Charts
The California MUTCD Sign Charts contain commonly used signs in California, and is not meant to be used as a comprehensive or stand-alone design tool.
Specification details for manufacture of signs is provided on the Caltrans Sign Specifications webpage (for CA coded signs) or in the FHWA Standard Highway Signs Book (for MUTCD coded signs).
Current sign policy and guidance is located in the California MUTCD.
The contents of these publications are not copyrighted and may be reprinted freely.
|2014 Revision 2 Charts (Effective April 7, 2017):|
(Cover, 15 sign chart sheets, and appendix) - 17 pages, 2.93 MB
(Poster only, no appendix) - 2.50 MB
|(Previous Version) 2014 Revision 1 Charts:|
Don Howe | (916) 654-2634 | email@example.com
Traffic Control Device Links
- CA MUTCD | Get Email Notifications
- Standard Plans, SSPs, & NSSPs
- TOPDs, Memos, & Letters
- Traffic Manual
- Contractor-Furnished Signs
- Exit Number Signs | Exit Gore Signage
- Neighborhood Electric Vehicle (NEV) Signs
- Project Funding ID (PFI) Signs
- Sign Charts
- Sign Contract
- Sign Specification Drawings
- Specific Service (Business Logo) Signs
- Tourist Oriented Directional Signs
- Tsunami Signs
- Victims Memorial Signs
- Flagging Instruction Handbook
- North Region Construction Night Work Guide
- Work Zone Traffic Control Resources